Siege the Day Arrives Nov. 11th
Publisher, Crytivo, alongside the development team, Hidden Tower Studios, is happy to announce the Early Access Release of the castle builder and strategy game, Siege the Day.
Equipped with beautiful graphics, tactical gameplay, and epic battles, Siege the Day is aiming to catapult onto the scene in less than one week.
*Requests are subject to review and keys are not guaranteed.
Siege the Day is a tactical turn-based combat castle builder game.
Manage your castle’s defenses and engage in epic PvP battles. Use catapults, cannons, magic spells, and dragons to wage war against other players – all while defending your own fortress.
Be strategic in your approach to battle and build your ultimate impenetrable masterpiece!
Complete castle-building freedom
Real time PvP
Variety of siege weapons and equipment
Take control of both offensive and defensive structures
Use your resources wisely and try to stay one step ahead.
Date: November 11, 2021
Crytivo is an indie developer and publisher, founded in 2017 by Alex Koshelkov in San Diego, California. Crytivo works with game developers around the globe to help bring to market the best and most creative indie games.
- Licensing International Releases Annual Global Licensing Industry Study
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content
- Garfield gets a 2024 release date
- How Sony Pictures Imageworks created a real-time thriller for Netflix’s Love, Death + Robots
- The first Beijing Animation Week has come to an end and Chinese animation is about to open a new century
- FUNKO Hires Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Far East
- Amazon Prime Video to localise in key SE Asia markets