SC Films Sniffs Out Buyers for ‘Where’s Santa’ at Cannes
SC Films will be introducing another new family animation title with a mysterious holiday twist at the Cannes market, with Where’s Santa? Young Sherlock & the Case of the Missing Santa Claus. The film is due for delivery in Q4 2020.
Set in a world populated entirely by animals, the feature-length adventure follows Sherlock Holmes’ young protégé Samuel and his sister Bea (Boston terriers) as they sniff out what happened to the missing Santa Claus, and thwart the evil Moriarty (Javanese cat) and his dastardly plan to stop Christmas and steal the crown jewels from the Tower of London. The film will take audiences from the British capital to the freezing Arctic and along on a sleigh race around the world.
Where’s Santa is written by Stephen Meier and directed by Cameron Hood (story artist Sing, The Secret Life of Pets; animator How to Train Your Dragon). Producers are Silvio Astarita (Norm of the North), Cathy Chung and Bill and Ben Productions (Absolutely Anything).
- ZEISS CinCraft Mapper Delivers Precise Lens Data for Efficient VFX Workflows
- Dr. Russell Campbell On Returning In-Person To Teach Shader Programming
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent
- STUDIO 100 MEDIA’S ‘MIA AND ME’ MOVIE SET TO HIT BIG SCREENS
- Fingersoft brings Hill Climb Racing 2 to Facebook Gaming