Save the date to celebrate UK VFX with us online
Join in the Spider-Man: Far From Home Tweet-Along!
We’re proud to be partnering with the Film and TV Charity, alongside Access: VFX, Sony Pictures, MCM Comic-Con, for this epic tweet-along of Marvel’s Spiderman: Far From Home at 7pm (BST) on the 6th of August, with the heroes behind the on-screen heroes.
Save the date and help support VFX and production in the UK, and celebrate the return of films to cinemas where these movies work at their absolute best.
Watch and tweet-along with us to hear from freelancers and VFX houses like ILM, Framestore, Proof Inc and Third Floor Inc who were responsible for bringing many of the mesmerising scenes to your screens.
There will also be a chance at winning one of two limited edition Amazing Spider-Man canvas prints signed by the late Stan Lee himself.
The Spider-man sweepstake and all the money raised will go towards supporting people working behind the scenes, from production, to technical film crews, and VFX, to provide them with financial and mental health well-being and support. If you can, please consider donating to the Film and TV Charity.
“The event will be a celebration of the incredible behind-the-scenes community in the UK, showcasing the extraordinary talent that helps bring these fan-favourite stories to our screens. So whether you worked on it, were in it or just loved it – join in! .”
– The Film and TV Charity
Source: UK Screen Alliance
- “Wira and Taksa against the Master of Gravity” 4 weeks before the official launch on Steam
- Liberated is out on PC!
- Introducing Bifrost 2.1
- Is there anything more insane than the PVP mode of Doors of Insanity?
- Let’s Have a Talk:Pat the Dog!
- Peaky Blinders: Mastermind to hit PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC this August
- Top Entertainment Journalist XiXi Yang Launches Pop News Edition, Bringing Diverse and In-Depth Pop Culture Stories to a Global Audience
- Thirdverse Inc. and inXile entertainment Reveal Trailer for Frostpoint VR: Proving Grounds