Roots of Pacha reached 100% of their goal within 24 hours
Publisher, Crytivo alongside the development team, Soda Den are excited to announce that the project is both funded in less than 24 hours and has already hit its first stretch goal! Players will be able to choose between a variety of wedding locations.
Roots of Pacha is a CO-OP Life Simulator that take place in a Stone Age. Developers are heavily inspired by games like Harvest Moon, Stardev Valley, and Clan of The Cave Bear.
ROMANCES STRETCH GOAL UNLOCKED
Romance is a staple in the farming sim genre. In Roots of Pacha, players will be able to choose between a forest, beach, or a cave wedding location with a specially designed wedding outfit.
Fishing is fun, but fishing on a boat is double the fun! Find a sweet spot in the middle of the lake and catch a whole new variety of fish. Or maybe sail from a beach dock to a nearby coral reef.
Playing with friends? Time for a fishing trip together!
Roots of Pacha is a co-op farming and life simulation game set in the stone age. Help your once nomadic clan settle in a promised and fertile land. By connecting with nature you’ll develop Ideas to evolve, enrich your culture, relationships, and discover the mysteries of Pacha, mother nature.
Important Features, that appear in the closed Alpha
- Evolve the clan with “Ideas” like irrigation and animal taming.
- Farm and find wild seeds that can be domesticated.
- Befriend and taime wild animals with your favorite markings.
- Fish with minigames that challenge your steady hand.
- Bond with NPCs by giving gifts or sharing a dance.
- Customize your character with the latest stone age fashion.
- Ride ostriches, guanacos, boars, and more, eventually creating a riding league.
- Build your home and design tapestries and pottery
- Construct buildings and expand your village.
- Playable alone but developed with Co-Op in mind, including cut scenes.
- Mine in the depths of the world to find precious resources.
- Solve the mysteries of Pacha and her totems.
Important Future Features
- You can pet a baby mammoth and other animals.
- Fill your kitchen with prehistoric appliances and utensils.
- Collect all the recipes in the stone age cookbook.
- Breed animals to discover new species.
- Date & marry your fellow Pachans.
- Participate in primitive festivals and rituals to Pacha.
PC | Nintendo Switch
About the Developers
Roots of Pacha is being developed by Soda Den, a studio led by two brothers with one in San Diego, California, and the other in Cordoba, Argentina. They grew up playing Harvest Moon but it was reading Clan of The Cave Bear by Jean M. Auel that sparked their creative fire.
Crytivo is an indie developer and publisher, founded in 2017 by Alex Koshelkov in San Diego, California. Crytivo works with game developers around the globe to help bring to market the best, most creative indie games in the world.
- Amazon Prime Video to localise in key SE Asia markets
- Dongbuzhou Incubation Project
- [Gamescom] Try 2 ARTE games!
- CICF and AGF 2022
- GDC 2023 Welcomes New Members To Advisory Board
- Uproar in Heaven, 4K restoration version
- Omid Rahmat Joins Jon Peddie Research as EVP
- Nintendo Buys Animation Studio That Worked On Death Stranding