Prove Yourself Worthy and Ascend to Griefhelm
Medieval tactical duelling game out now for PC
Atlanta, United States – 21st August, 2020: Developer Johnny Dale Lonack and Thorrnet Publishing are thrilled to announce that the highly anticipated medieval tactical duelling game Griefhelm, is now available for PC via Steam.
Watch the annoucement trailer for Griefhelm here:
Set in a deadly, violent medieval world, Griefhelm is an award-winning* tactical duelling game with lethal medieval weaponry. Wage battle and skewer your enemies, deflect their blows, and push your advantage as your tactically overcome foes in fast-paced duels. Every engagement begins a new dance to the death as warriors search for an opening. Master the art of combat to overcome your enemies and claim victory.
Experience a challenging, replayable campaign that will test the limits of your abilities on the battlefield. The replayable campaign will react to the paths you choose from over 500 narrative responses making each campaign run through feel fresh. Share your best battlefield experiences as each campaign can be played co-op with a friend or you can go solo and test your brutal skills as you take on the hordes of sword wielding enemies. Up to 4 players can battle it out in local multiplayer so you can fight with or against friends without leaving the safety of your couch! Abandon the heresy of peaceful rest. Reach out and lay claim to your eternal reward.
There are four factions represented in the world of Griefhelm, The Flames of Thorny Mountain, First Comet Alliance, The Brilliant Dawn Corps and the Order of the Emerald Scale, each with their own unique history, loyalties and preferences. Players can join a faction and carry its colours onto the battlefield during multiplayer battles, but choose wisely as your place in Griefhelm may depend on it.
Features of Griefhelm:
- Master fast, white-knuckle combat using a wide arsenal of medieval weaponry including long swords, flails and spears.
- Use torches and flame weapons to set fire to your opponents or take to horse back for a tactical advantage as your enemies attack.
- Challenge a dynamic, replayable campaign and claim your reward in Griefhelm.
- Battle with or against your friends with online matchmaking.
- Slay on the same couch with up to 4 people in local multiplayer.
- Visually striking art style and hand crafted environments bring the world of Griefhelm to life.
Griefhelm will be available to purchase for PC via Steam today for £15.49GBP / $19.99USD / €16.79EUR. Follow the journey of Griefhelm on the official social media channels: Griefhelm Twitter / Griefhelm Discord / Thornnet Twitter
* Awards for Griefhelm:
DreamHack Atlanta 2018 – Best Action Game
IndieDB – Indie of the Year 2018
About Thorrnet Publishing
Thorrnet Publishing is an independent games publisher founded in 2018. The privately funded venture is spearheaded by Tucker Dean, an indie-publishing veteran who worked on viral hits like Robot Unicorn Attack and Duck Game, and artful indies like Rain World and Death’s Gambit. Thorrnet’s mission is to empower independent game development talent through funding, marketing support, and mentoring. Thorrnet Publishing is based in Atlanta GA, and works with game development talent worldwide.
- Multichoice wants to increase the skills of television actors in Africa
- CANNESERIES is announcing its next season!
- WildBrain Captures Global Distribution Rights to Harpercollins Productions’ Carmen Sandiego
- Galactic Ruler was officially released on August 3rd 2022
- 360 Demonstrates Core Capabilities
- Special effects ：Warriors of Future
- Assistive Technology Enters the Classroom With Holographic Sign Language Interpreters