Prison Boss VR is coming to Oculus Quest/Quest 2 on December 3rd!
TREBUCHET is delighted to announce the imminent arrival of its VR masterpiece Prison Boss VR on Oculus Quest and Oculus Quest 2! The game will be released on the Oculus marketplace on the 3rd of December and will be priced $19,99.
Prison Boss VR is an hilarious crafting and trading game using room-scale to turn your VR space into a jail cell! Craft cigarettes, alcohol and cookies for other inmates while avoiding being caught by the warden! Customize your cell as your reputation grows! Earn cash until you can’t store it anymore and become the Prison Boss!
Vincent Brunet-Dupont, CEO of TREBUCHET says “Prison Boss is a title that was really built for VR with the idea of the jail cell scaling with your VR space. I’d even go as far as saying that having it come to the Quest with its untethered headset makes it the ultimate VR contraband simulator available on the market.”
TREBUCHET is a studio specialized in virtual reality, founded in Montreal in 2017. Our first game, Prison Boss VR, won the Microsoft Dream.Build.Play contest in the Mixed Reality category. We also made Jousting Time, a multiplayer jousting game for virtual reality arcades. We are now working on unnanounced projects and releasing Prison Boss VR on the Oculus Quest platform.
- China 19th ICIF | Digital Economy Summit Held At ICIF’s CGGE Subvenue
- Nintendo Switch Online Adds Four New Games
- Infinite Lagrange Debuts Latest Expansion Lagrange Legacy at NetEase Connect 2023
- New Original Series ‘Mermicorno: Starfall’ from Atomic Cartoons and Thunderbird, and Tokidoki
- Eggy Party’s Global Release Announced During NetEase Connect 2023!
- Global Release Set for Bug Therapy
- Accelerating AI Model Inference at Scale for Financial Services
- Mobile Marketing Platform YouAppi and Xsolla Announce Partnership