PRESENT YOUR SCHOLARLY WORK AT SIGGRAPH 2021
Image Credit: Dina Douglass © 2019 ACM SIGGRAPH
Present your scholary work at Siggraph 2021!
As a researcher, your innovations drive the industry, inspire new work, and start memorable discussions. Contribute your latest research to the SIGGRAPH 2021 Technical Papers program, the premier international venue for disseminating and discussing the latest scholarly work in computer graphics and interactive techniques.
SIGGRAPH is seeking high-quality research papers covering topics such as animation, simulation, imaging, rendering, robotics, visualization, and more. Creative and original submissions that define their own new area are encouraged.
When planning your submission, please thoroughly read the submission information, the Technical Papers FAQ, and plan to submit well in advance of the deadline. The deadline to create a submission form is Wednesday, 27 January at 22:00 UTC. Completed submission information, including the actual PDF paper or an MD5 checksum, is due Thursday, 28 January at 22:00 UTC. If using an MD5 checksum, all materials must be submitted by Friday, 29 January at 22:00 UTC.
Celebrate your scholarly work by submitting to Technical Papers today:
- Beijing Animation Festival | Global Digital Creations Holdings Limited To Cultivate Metaverse Talents And Advance Together With The Digital Industry
- Talk of the city: the Chinese animation film “Deep Sea” is soon to be released
- China cultivates new competitive advantages in cultural trade
- Spin Master Announces Collaboration with Disney for New Animated ‘Firebuds’ Series
- Scorpion return in Mortal Kombat 2?
- Licensing International Releases Annual Global Licensing Industry Study
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content