PRESENT YOUR SCHOLARLY WORK AT SIGGRAPH 2021
Image Credit: Dina Douglass © 2019 ACM SIGGRAPH
Present your scholary work at Siggraph 2021!
As a researcher, your innovations drive the industry, inspire new work, and start memorable discussions. Contribute your latest research to the SIGGRAPH 2021 Technical Papers program, the premier international venue for disseminating and discussing the latest scholarly work in computer graphics and interactive techniques.
SIGGRAPH is seeking high-quality research papers covering topics such as animation, simulation, imaging, rendering, robotics, visualization, and more. Creative and original submissions that define their own new area are encouraged.
When planning your submission, please thoroughly read the submission information, the Technical Papers FAQ, and plan to submit well in advance of the deadline. The deadline to create a submission form is Wednesday, 27 January at 22:00 UTC. Completed submission information, including the actual PDF paper or an MD5 checksum, is due Thursday, 28 January at 22:00 UTC. If using an MD5 checksum, all materials must be submitted by Friday, 29 January at 22:00 UTC.
Celebrate your scholarly work by submitting to Technical Papers today:
- Annie Awards 2024: Call For Entries Now Open
- BCON tickets are available now!
- Eggy Party Officially Launches In SEA Region Alongside Brand New “Rock and Roll” Seasonal Event
- TTB & ATF Animation Lab & Pitch
- VMware and NVIDIA Unlock Generative AI for Enterprises
- Ubisoft Signs Deal for Streaming Call of Duty and Other Activision Blizzard Games
- Two Truths and a Lie about Deceit 2
- Lost Light Announces Season 7 Updates and North America Firefly Showdown