Prehistoric Kingdom’s MASSIVE Update
Launched on Dec 22. Prehistoric Kingdom has a massive update.
The Jordan Desert
Build amongst the sands of our new locale, Bahr Harin. Inspired by the Jordan desert, this location provides a unique look in Prehistoric Kingdom – offering endless horizons and towering cliffs.
Alongside its sparse yet hardy vegetation, two rocky outcrops stand tall within the playable area. A remnant of the past, these formations can be flattened, built on, or built around.
The Desert Biome
Even the hottest conditions are not without plants! The desert biome uses a selection of flora from around the world, offering 9 new species of vegetation (24 plants total).
These plants provide excellent vegetation for the latest arrivals coming in Update 1.1 – a perfect home for some beautiful but deadly theropods.
- modl.ai to Speak at GDC on AI Bots for Building Game Architectures of the Future
- Join Cooler Master and D-BOX to Experience a Gaming Chair Like No Other
- Brazil – Official partner country of gamescom 2023
- Party Animals Event GDC Invite
- BRAZILIAN GAMING INDUSTRY PRESENTED LARGEST DELEGATION TO DATE AND AN OFFICIAL DEDICATED GDC SESSION
- NVIDIA GTC will be held on March 20-23
- GDC 2023 – largest German joint booth in the event’s history
- GDC Booking Invites for Versus Evil