Pre-Cannes Screenings in May
The Marché du Film will take place as usual alongside the Festival in Cannes from 6 to 15 July 2021.
Due to the unusually long delay between the EFM in Berlin and the Marché du Film in Cannes (6-15 July), many international sales agents have expressed the need for an intermediate event in the spring, which will allow them to do business and to network virtually, while awaiting the big rendez-vous in July when the film industry will meet up again in large numbers.
The Marché du Film is therefore organizing the “Pre-Cannes Screenings”, 4 days of online screenings, end of May, on a platform that will exclusively offer virtual booths for sales companies and screening rooms in streaming.
Access to this platform will be strictly reserved to buyers already registered with the Marché du Film (either with an online or an onsite accreditation) and this at no extra cost.
In July, the Marché du Film will offer all its usual activities on site in Cannes: stands, screenings, the Village International, networking programs, conferences… Professionals unable to travel will still be able to take part via virtual screenings of certain films, conferences that will be broadcasted simultaneously and some of the networking programs.
Registration for the Marché du Film is already open with an ‘early bird’ rate in place until 15 April 2021.
Source: Marche de Film
- VFX Supervisor Kyle Odermatt Talks the Making of ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’
- ftrack Studio has a ton of new features
- 13th Annual Kidscreen Awards Announces Winners for 2022
- Celebrating a decade of ftrack
- Unreal inSiggraph2022
- Smartphones top the rankings of the most widely used gaming platforms in Germany
- TOMY International Announces Leadership Changes
- Launch of Kloa: Child of the Forest on Kickstarter