Pitch@BIG: new opportunity to promote game studios!
Pitch@BIG: an amazing opportunity to promote game studios at the BIG Festival!
BIG Festival, in partnership with Abragames, the Brazilian Association of Digital Game Developers, launched Pitch@BIG, a dispute that aims to be a showcase for investors to learn about games developed throughout Latin America and connect local studios with big names from the market. Wow!
The competition will be hosted by business guru, Jason Della Rocca, and studios will have the chance to showcase their games to a jury of investors and publishers, in order to be crowned the best pitch at the BIG Festival. At least five studios will have the opportunity to perform a 5-minute pitch, live, on the BIG stage, to try to convince the jury to invest in their project.
In addition to all the exposure of the projects to the media, investors and publishers, Pitch@BIG will offer a pair of tickets to the BIG Festival 2024 Business Meetings (with access to the VIP Cocktail) to the winning team.
Registration is now open and runs until May 26. To check all the details, regulations and fill out the registration form, click the button below!
- Starting March 15, 2024! The 2nd Niigata International Animation Film Festival
- Ninja Kidz: Time Masters Blasts onto Xbox Consoles
- Eastward: Octopia launches on PC and Nintendo Switch
- Voxlands on Steam Next Fest
- COMMAND AN EMPIRE AND CONQUER KINGDOMS IN KINGDOM, DUNGEON, AND HERO
- Dead Man’s Diary Launched for PlayStation 5
- AWAKEN: Astral Blade Demo Receives Huge Update
- CULTURAL LEGENDS SPEED INTO STEAM NEXT FEST WITH ACTION ROGUELIKE, CHAMPION SHIFT