Pinewood has entered into a long-term agreement with The Walt Disney Company Limited
Over the weekend, Pinewood Studios announced that it has entered into a long-term contract with The Walt Disney Company Limited. The arrangement will see Disney take all the stages, backlots and other production accommodation at Pinewood Studios in Buckinghamshire.
“It’s wonderful to have Disney here at Pinewood. They’ve been making great films with us for many years and the fact they want to shoot so many more here is testimony not only to the quality of the teams and infrastructure at Pinewood, but also to the British film industry as a whole.”
Paul Golding, Chairman of Pinewood Group Limited
Earlier on in the year, it was also announced that streaming service Netflix would be creating a dedicated production hub, featuring 14 sound stages, workshops and office space, at Shepperton Studios in Surrey.
View source at pinewoodgroup.com
Source： UK Screen
- Stage 32 + Netflix Present: Television Pitch Workshop
- Summer Game Fest
- ZEISS CinCraft Mapper Delivers Precise Lens Data for Efficient VFX Workflows
- Dr. Russell Campbell On Returning In-Person To Teach Shader Programming
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent