Pedro Citaristi is joining Superight
Superights is proud to announce that Pedro Citaristi is joining its sales team in the next few weeks.
Alongside Nathalie Pinguet, Deputy Managing Director of the company, he will also push the company acquisition strategy and the development of new activities, such as international sales of family feature films.
Based in Paris and in Milan he will handles sales in Southern Europe (Spain, Portugal, Italy), Latin America and Asia.
Pedro Citaristi graduated from Milan University Bocconi before starting his career in management consulting industry. He then joined Italian company Atlantyca Entertainment (Geronimo Stilton) where he run the international sales department. Then, he joined Italian theatrical premium documentary producer and distributor Nexo Digital, where he founded the international sales department.
Pedro Citaristi says:
“I’m very glad to join Superights team! I’ve been a fan of Superights for a long time, I’m very impressed with their growing catalogue.
We have many exciting new projects and ideas to develop in the near future, I really look forward to start working with them!”
Nathalie Pinguet adds:
“I’m happy to welcome Pedro Citaristi in Superights team! With his solid experience in kids and film distribution and his intimate knowledge of the international market, Pedro high profile is a key addition to sustain Superights’ strong growth in a dynamic market.”
- Walt Disney Company Posts First Quarterly Loss In Almost 20 Years
- DSP Motion lets you draw sound effects for animations
- Flea Madness is an EPIC MEGA GRANT RECIPIENT!
- AMD’S Next Gen ‘Vermeer’ Ryzen 9 4950X/5950X Engineering Sample and Benchmark Spotted
- FILMART goes virtual
- ‘Father There is Only One 2’ Ignites Spain Box Office as Barcelona Cinemas Reopen
- Mini Motor Racing X launches September 17th on Nintendo Switch!
- Go behind the scenes of Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Heart of the Forest