Open the doors to the Nightmare Realm as Crown Trick launches on Oct 16
OPEN THE DOORS TO THE NIGHTMARE REALM AS CROWN TRICK LAUNCHES ON OCT 16
Team17 and NExT Studios invite you to experience synchronous turn-based combat in the procedurally generated dungeons of the adventure RPG roguelike.
on Oct 16,Team17 and NExT Studios have launched adventure RPG roguelike, Crown Trick, for PC and Nintendo Switch™, in which players join protagonist Elle on a perilous journey through the procedurally-generated dungeons of the Nightmare Realm. Featuring an eye-catching, hand-painted visual style, Crown Trick introduces a unique turn-based, synchronous mechanic where foes and traps only move when Elle does. Strategic thinking is key to overcoming and escaping the dangerous labyrinthine dungeon of the Nightmare Realm.
A clear strategy is key to successfully overcoming the Nightmare Realm, whether exploring its many rooms and corridors, or fighting some of the 100 monsters that players may encounter on their deadly run. Crown Trick’s synchronous gameplay means players have the choice to stop and assess the situation at any time, setting the dungeon in motion only when they move. Players can also use skills, Familiars, and weapons, and combine them in a multitude of ways for devastating results, while the procedurally generated dungeons ensure each run is unique and engaging.
Crown Trick key features:
- Engaging strategic gameplay: Monsters and traps move only when the player moves; carefully thought out strategies are key to escaping the labyrinthine dungeon
- Fight how you want: Create and develop a unique combat style with 40+ active skills, 60+ passive abilities, 30+ usable items, and 170+ special relics, all of which create different ways to cut through enemy encounters
- Learn from enemies: Gather elite ‘Familiar’ skills by overcoming enemies ready to unleash on others deeper in the dungeon
- Different dungeons every time: The procedurally generated maze ensures players have unique experiences every time they enter the Nightmare Realm.
Stephen Lin, Producer at NExT Studios, said:
“Our ambition for Crown Trick was to make an engaging roguelike that revolved around a compelling, strategic, synchronous turn-based system, and we have absolutely delivered on that. Combined with Team17’s support and experience in bringing games successfully to release and acclaim, today represents an important day for NExT Studios as we launch Crown Trick onto PC and Nintendo Switch. We’re looking forward to seeing how everybody runs the dungeon and tries to escape the challenges of the Nightmare Realm.”
Crown Trick is available to buy right now on Steam and Nintendo Switch.
Source :Team 17
- Ashfall’s New Composer Trailer Featuring Music By Hans Zimmer & Steve Mazzaro
- Mansour Jahani: Prominent Iranian Filmmakers Introduced to World Through Cannes International Film Festival
- Tony, Shelly and the Magic Light – Annecy
- Once Human Developer Showcases Otherworldly Survival Experience through Gameplay Footage
- NetEase Connect 2023 Brings the Heat
- Rube Goldberg Workshop is now available on Quest
- ‘Skull Island’ Netflix Anime Series Sets June 2023 Release Date
- One Military Camp Sandbox Came on May 25