One Night Only: Don’t Miss the SIGGRAPH 2019 Computer Animation Festival Electronic Theater
What better way to spend a Monday night than by attending the premier showcase of thought-provoking animation?
For one night only, SIGGRAPH 2019 presents the Computer Animation Festival Electronic Theater. This exclusive premiere event celebrates innovative storytelling that makes an impact and advances the computer graphics landscape. Honor this year’s diverse selection of animated works and join us at Microsoft Theater, located in L.A. LIVE, on Monday, 29 July at 6:30 pm.
Highlights of the 2019 Electronic Theater include featured works produced by 10 student and 14 professional creator teams from Serbia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Germany, Denmark, Canada, Singapore, the United Kingdom, France, and the United States. This one-night event spotlights films that speak to a global perspective, giving viewers the opportunity to understand the unfamiliar.
The SIGGRAPH Computer Animation Festival recently announced the award winners for Best in Show, Jury’s Choice, and Best Student Project. Chosen by an internationally recognized jury, the 2019 winners are:
Best in Show
Pixar Animation Studios
“The Stained Club”
Best Student Project
Tickets to the Computer Animation Festival Electronic Theater are included for conference participants with Full Conference Platinum or Full Conference registration or can be purchased as an addition with all other badge levels. To learn more about registration for SIGGRAPH 2019, the 46th international conference and exhibition on computer graphics and interactive techniques, visit s2019.SIGGRAPH.org/register.
- MIP Bytes: Tubi Kids Coming Soon, ‘Ivy and the Inklings’, ‘Dinocity’ & More!
- FIRST SEASON OF BACKDOOR COMING TO AMAZON PRIME VIDEO
- Grand Strategy RTS AI War 2 Releasing Out of Early Access Next Week
- Film and Project Submissions are Open
- Authenticity, environmentalism and entertainment: Young Adults in search of meaning and emotion
- ASIA IS NOW: CELEBRATING ASIAN STORYTELLING
- France’s Troisième Œil Teams With China’s CICC on Richard Dale’s ‘Panda Kingdom’
- Sky Studios, Lux Vide Kick Off ‘Devils’ Rollout at Mipcom With Sales and March Air Date