New York Comic Con2022
The New York Comic Con is a for-profit event produced and managed by ReedPop, a division of Reed Exhibitions and Reed Elsevier, and is not affiliated with the long running non-profit San Diego Comic-Con, nor the Big Apple Convention, later known as the Big Apple Comic-Con, owned by Wizard Entertainment.
New York Comic Con 2022 will be held from October 6-9, 2022 in Javits Center, NYC. Now you can purchase a ticket for it. In order to purchase tickets to New York Comic Con 2022, you must create a Fan Verification account first. Your Fan Ver account will also provide you access to the pre-show drawings for exhibitor exclusives and reserved panel seating, the NYCC 2023 Fan Ver presale, and a few other pretty neat perks.
First Access to Tickets, Photo Ops, and Autographs with a Superfan Membership
Superfan Popverse Memberships grant you early access to NYCC Tickets, Photo Ops, and Autographs. Purchase yours today!
A Popverse Membership gives you first access to NYCC 2022 tickets, photo ops & autographing tickets, and paid digital experiences; exclusive access to video content and celebrity panels; an exclusive gift, and access to NYCC exclusive merchandise online.
If you aren’t able to join us at NYCC in person this year , you can still tune into the show from the comfort your home! The 4-Day Digital Ticket gives you access to live video panels streamed during the event for most major panel rooms, audio streams for smaller rooms, and VOD access to the recordings for 30 days after the event.
HEALTH & SAFETY AT NYCC
With the evolving nature of the COVID-19 situation, a lot is changing quickly. Please check Helth and Safety rules for the events:
- Genshin Impact anime project with ufotable announced
- The path to sustainable animation with Mush-Mush & the Mushables
- CAKE PARTNERS WITH FEMALE-LED STUDIO KUKUA ON YOUTUBE HIT SUPER SEMA
- The Last Worker
- Shin Ultra Fight morphs 70s-style monster suits with real-time tools
- Add-in board unit sales experience a significant correction from Q1, yet still see growth year over
- Venice Film Fest’s VR Section Rebrands As Venice Immersive
- Is the game “Sheep A Sheep” playable?