New series ‘Angry Birds Bubble Trouble’ debuts on YouTube
The first season of Angry Birds Bubble Trouble, a 3D short series starring the Angry Birds flock will be released on their YouTube channel. The first episode Jumping In is already live, with a new installment rolling out every week for free worldwide.
Angry Birds Bubble Trouble was produced in partnership between the game’s studio Rovio Entertainment and Los Amigos, a joint venture between Hype Animation (Brazil), PunkRobot (Chile) and Red Animation Studios (Peru), responsible for all the creative aspects and animation. It is inspired by Rovio’s game Angry Birds Dream Blast.
The 20 x 1-minute series explores the childhood of the well-known characters Red, Bomb, Chuck, Stella and Silver and their games, imagination and rivalries.
The series is created and written by Jordan Nugem, executive produced by Gabriel Garcia, Milton Guerreiro, and Pato Escala, and directed by Fabiano Pandolfi.
“The Angry Birds are part of our pop culture,” commented Nugem. “All of these characters already exist; however, creative freedom was given to us to shape these characters and their world. It is very beautiful to see how much affection the whole team has put into this project. It is certainly a proof of the quality and commitment of animation professionals in Latin America.”
Founded at the beginning of 2020, the collective allows for real-time integrated production between the three countries. Angry Birds Bubble Trouble is the group’s first released work.
- AFM2023 starts to register now
- POP MART Announces Opening of First Permanent US Store at American Dream Mall in NJ
- Cooler Master has announced the GX II Gold series of power supply units
- 80TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE D-DAY LANDINGS
- Cooler Master Launches CMODX.com
- Metaverse Industrial Innovation and Development Three-Year Action Plan (2023-2025)
- “Backkom Bear: Mars Mission” premieres on 9/28
- Veteran industry executive, Kevin Suh, building global LBE strategy for WildBrain CPLG