NEW DRAMA SALES FOR MEDIAWAN RIGHTS
Mediawan Rights is proud to announce the latest sales of its drama line-up:
The drama series produced by Mediawan:
Mismatch, (Troisième Œil Productions/12×52’), currently broadcasted on France 3 (France Télévisions), and Season 5 of Tandem(DEMD Productions/12×52’) were bought by Discovery Italy.
Unclaimed(Storia Television/6×52’), Mismatch(Troisième Œil Productions/12×52’), The code (Making Prod/6×52’), Cheeky Business (Mon Voisin Production, Qui Vive !/10×26’) are making their way to the US on MHZ.
Season 6 of Tandem(DEMD Productions/12×52’) and Season 1 of Lakeside Murders(Aito Media, Nelonen, Elisa/10×45’) were sold to All Media Latvia (Baltic States).
The other drama series:
After being sold to AMC (US), BBC (UK), Rai (Italy), RTL Passion (Germany), Missions(Empreinte Digitale/30×26’) was bought by NBCUniversal in Spain.
The Machinery (Anagram Sweden, Film i Väst/8×60’) was recently sold to the Canal+ group for France and to Nent for the following territories: the US, the UK, Spain, Benelux, Germany, the Middle East, Australia, and New-Zealand. The drama is already available in Japan, Poland, India and Indonesia. Mediawan Rights is also negociating for a US remake.
While the format’s adaptation of the Belgian series Beau Séjour(De Mensen) was sold to Sky Studios for a UK remake, The Rising, which will be launched on Sky Max and NOW on April 22.
A major deal was also finalized with Olympusat which includes 24 programs from Mediawan Rights’s line-up such as Research Unit(Auteurs Associés/163×52’) and Cain (DEMD Productions/68×52’). The series and films will be available in Latin America.
About de Mediawan Rights – rights.mediawan.com
With Mediawan Rights, LS Distribution and Telmondis Distribution, Mediawan is one of the biggest players in Europe for the distribution and international co-production of content, with a diverse catalogue containing about 20,000 hours of programming. The success of the Group’s distribution business relies on its unique positioning:
– a one-stop shop with all genres represented: legacy drama, high-end successful series and movies, feature films, documentaries, live performances, but also the biggest brands in animation
– a close collaboration with the producers so as to support them in the development and research of financing for ambitious coproduction projects
– close connections with the largest broadcasters and platforms, as well as renowned partners, in France and globally
- PRODUCTION SESSIONS AND TALKS PROGRAMS AT SIGGRAPH 2022 EMPHASIZES TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES AND THE EVOLUTION OF COMPUTER GRAPHICS TECHNIQUES
- Multichoice wants to increase the skills of television actors in Africa
- CANNESERIES is announcing its next season!
- WildBrain Captures Global Distribution Rights to Harpercollins Productions’ Carmen Sandiego
- Galactic Ruler was officially released on August 3rd 2022
- 360 Demonstrates Core Capabilities
- Special effects ：Warriors of Future
- Assistive Technology Enters the Classroom With Holographic Sign Language Interpreters