Netflix Wins the Screening Rights of New Release “Yes Day” Starring Jennifer Garner
Netflix has won the screening right of the new comedy Yes Day starring Jennifer Ghana, directed by Miguel Arteta(“Beatriz at Dinner”, ” The Carrie Diaries”), produced by Entertainment 360 and Grey Matter Productions.
Based on Amy Krouse Rosenthal and Tom Lichtenhelp’s best-selling children’s books of the same name, the film tells about the best day of the year -“Yes Day”, when children can ask their parents to do anything, including pizza for breakfast, staying up late, fighting with food, etc. Parents can only nod and approve of the requests on this day.
Ghana said that she has also played this game with her children, which exhausted her.
- Stage 32 + Netflix Present: Television Pitch Workshop
- Summer Game Fest
- ZEISS CinCraft Mapper Delivers Precise Lens Data for Efficient VFX Workflows
- Dr. Russell Campbell On Returning In-Person To Teach Shader Programming
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent