Mutropolis update and Artbook
we’ll have an update of Mutropolis on Steam.
Improved autosave system. Continue after restart will work with almost no loss in progress even if Alt F4/CMD-Q have been used to force quit the game.
Better stability on some macOS versions.
Many text corrections in the localizations.
Mutropolis is coming!
Happy new year! Application Systems has some great releases coming up in 2021, starting with Mutropolis, a charming hand-drawn mystery adventure set in the year 5000 during an archeological dig on the abandoned planet Earth.
Mutropolis is released on February 18 on Steam and GOG.
Here is an exchange code for you: 10456-08743-34191-58595
You can exchange it for your choice of a Steam Key or a gog.com key here:
In the year 5000, geeky archeologist Henry Dijon and his team travel to Earth to learn about their distant ancestors. Their excavation of the abandoned planet will uncover ancient twenty-first century graffiti, mummified remains, enigmatic relics, and the dead Emogese language, but it’s the search for a long-lost city – the legendary Mutropolis – that awakens an evil force that has been lying in wait for thousands of years.
Join Henry on a quest to learn the truth about Mutropolis . . . and while you’re at it, try not to anger the gods. You’ve been warned.
Mutropolis is the first game from Pirita Studio, the creative indie couple Beatriz Gascón and Juan Pablo González, based in Madrid, Spain. Application Systems is the co-developer and the game’s worldwide publisher.
- 50+ hand-drawn scenes, crammed with cute, weird characters.
- Full voiceover in English, plus text localizations in Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
- Archaeological puzzles with a sci-fi twist.
- TONS OF LOVE!
As of now the game may not detect the system language correctly on macOS or Linux and launch in Spanish. Fixing this now.
Localizations are in review and playtesting right now and will be more polished.
To Help You Play Mutropolis
Bring up the inventory with the scroll wheel or by pressing “i”.
If you get stuck and need a hint, let us know – we’ll be happy to give you a nudge in the right direction! A walkthrough is available on request.
Upcoming Narrative Games from Application Systems
While we’re at it, here’s what else we have coming up…
Ghost on the Shore – Q2/2021 – https://ashgames.com/GhostOnTheShore
Growbot – Q2/2021 – https://ashgames.com/Growbot
Rosewater (by Francisco Gonzalez, developer behind Lamplight City) – Q3/2021 – https://ashgames.com/Rosewater
Other upcoming games
Haiki – Q2/2021 – Platformer – https://ashgames.com/Haiki
Source：Application Systems Heidelberg Software GmbH
- VFX Supervisor Kyle Odermatt Talks the Making of ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’
- ftrack Studio has a ton of new features
- 13th Annual Kidscreen Awards Announces Winners for 2022
- Celebrating a decade of ftrack
- Unreal inSiggraph2022
- Smartphones top the rankings of the most widely used gaming platforms in Germany
- TOMY International Announces Leadership Changes
- Launch of Kloa: Child of the Forest on Kickstarter