MIRADOR COMING TO KICKSTARTER ON MAY 21, 2019
A top-down, loot-filled rogue-lite hack’n’slash boss-rush game, where all the bosses are created by other players!
Montreal-based Sauropod Studio is proud to announce its Kickstarter campaign for their upcoming game, Mirador, an online co-op hack-n-slash boss fighting game, set in a fantasy-filled universe, where the bosses you encounter are created by rival players! Fight bosses, get loot, create/upgrade your very own Sentinels and send them online to defeat enemy players, as they fight for you around the clock
Setting to redefine the hack’n’slash and boss-rush genres, Mirador puts the emphasis on two distinct gameplay types: Souls-like boss fighting and complex Sentinel creation! On the one hand, you will delve into strange portals to fight unique and diverse bosses in order to obtain items, resources and diagrams unknown. On the other, when returning to your HQ, the Citadel, you will be able to use these resources to design and create your own Sentinels, then send them online to fight against other players while you’re away! Plus, if your Sentinel defeats a rival, it will accumulate loot that you will be able to collect when you come back online.
The game features unique boss fighting mechanics, akin to the Dark Souls series, expertly mixed with classic lootfilled hack’n’slash elements from Diablo and Path of Exile, all topped with a deep and complex boss creation system where players can customize the look, equipment, skills and AI of their very own Sentinels.
Step through mysterious portals and explore diverse universes, alone or with a friend, defeating unique enemy Sentinels and gathering a variety of resources to create your own, all while listening to a beautiful soundtrack, created by veteran composers behind the music for games such as Outward, Ultimate Chicken Horse and Mordheim: City of the Damned.
Kickstarter campaign launch date: May 21, 2019 (10AM Eastern Time, GMT-5)
Target game release date: TBA Release Platform: Steam (PC)
● Online Co-op Souls-like hack’n’slash boss fighting
● All bosses are created by players… like you!
● Loot and craft your path to greatness
● Discover the world of Mirador
● A living, ever-evolving game experience
Source from: Mirado Game
- Rainbow Six Siege: South Asia Nationals 2022 Coming This Winter
- Kidscreen Summit 2022 Speakers and Attendees Announced
- Try MediaRights Risk Free In A World…
- Intel Names Matt Poirier Senior Vice President of Corporate Development
- The International Animation Film Festival of Meknes (FICAM) in Morocco 2022
- THE SOMMETS DU CINÉMA D’ANIMATION CELEBRATE THEIR 20th EDITION
- Brut. launches the Cannes Film Festival into the Fortnite metaverse
- ftrack Review wins big at NAB 2022!