Millimages’ Best-Selling Properties Expand their Reach to Latin America
French animation studio MILLIMAGES, producer of hit animated series MOLANG, PIRATA & CAPITANO, MOUK, and LOUIE, is expanding its visibility in Latin America even further.
From new broadcasts to exciting collaborations and licensing deals, Millimages is solidifying their place in the hearts of Latin Americans.
To mark the occasion of MIP CANCUN Online starting next week, keep reading to learn about Millimages’ latest news in the LATAM region.
- MOLANG Seasons 1 and 2 launched on TV AZTECA in August 2020, to be followed by the launch of Season 3 in Q1 2021.
- MOLANG is leaving the small screen to become a part of daily life – a new partnership with the Métro de México and ISA TV diffuses MOLANG on the city metro’s platform screens.
- October 2020 – Halloween campaign
- December 2020 – Christmas campaign
- MOLANG became an educative ambassador for COVID-19
- In partnership with the Sistema de Transporte Colectivo, Molang COVID-19 prevention videos were diffused on metro platforms. IMAGES HERE
- In partnership with the Conseja de la Comunicacion, serving as the face of their COVID-19 campaign aimed at educating citizens on how to wear a mask. IMAGES HERE
- Stationery licensee DIPAK will create MOLANG 2021 calendars and agendas, to be released December 2020
- New licensee UNION KIDS is creating a SS/2021 children’s MOLANG apparel collection to be sold in retailers Walmart, Grupo Control and Soriana.
PIRATA & CAPITANO made its debut on TV BRASIL in June 2020
- MOLANG Season 3 launched on Disney Junior Latin America on October 5th
- MOLANG Season 1 available for streaming January 2021 on Viacom’s PLUTO TV
PIRATA & CAPITANO available for streaming this November on Viacom’s PLUTO TV
Both MOLANG and PIRATA & CAPITANO are available for streaming on HITN’s EDYE in the USA and Latin America
- Cooler Master Unveils a Sizzling Showcase at Computex 2023
- The 2023 Greater Bay Area Science Forum was held in Guangzhou
- An Encounter of All Things Beautiful: The Cinematic Reboot of the Timeless Classic “Castle In The Sky”
- Sony & Warner Bros. Discovery Extend CEE Content Deal
- Tokyo Brings 2 Superb Animated Series to MIFA2023!
- Kanaban Graphics Comes to MIFA with Two Beautiful Animated Series for Kids!
- New Episodes of ‘Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series’ Coming Soon to Netflix in the U.S.
- Eggy Party’s Workshop Creation & Social Media Contest Invites Online Creators To Show Their Talents