MGM Celebrates Legally Blonde 21st Anniversary
MGM officially kicked off its “Legally Blonde Turns 21″ initiative to celebrate the 21st anniversary of the feature film in 2022. MGM is building a roster of licensing partners in the U.S., Europe, Brazil, Mexico and Chile.
The campaign consists of merchandise and interactive entertainment celebrating Legally Blonde and its themes of empowerment, education, humor, and pink fashion.
The franchise is also set to return to the big screen, with Reese Witherspoon reprising her role as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde 3, co-written by Mindy Kaling and Dan Goor.
“‘Legally Blonde’ continues to inspire fans around the world with its positive messages and confident characters and has led to some incredible pop culture partnerships and products over the years,” says Robert Marick, executive vice president, global consumer products and experience, MGM. “We are thrilled to celebrate the 21st anniversary of the iconic film in 2022 and bring our dedicated fans new and exciting merchandise to honor the milestone.”
Already announced partnerships include Jerry Leigh of California, Park Agencies, Poetic Brands, Sport Zone S.A. and GNCO Global Company Limited for apparel. Olympia Le Tan and Solent Brands Limited for accessories. Funko, PlaySide Studio and finally, TCG Entertainment for collectibles and live events.
- Beijing Animation Festival | Global Digital Creations Holdings Limited To Cultivate Metaverse Talents And Advance Together With The Digital Industry
- Talk of the city: the Chinese animation film “Deep Sea” is soon to be released
- China cultivates new competitive advantages in cultural trade
- Spin Master Announces Collaboration with Disney for New Animated ‘Firebuds’ Series
- Scorpion return in Mortal Kombat 2?
- Licensing International Releases Annual Global Licensing Industry Study
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content