Licensing Expo Hosts Two-Day Round Table Discussions with Licensing Experts
Licensing Expo, the premier event dedicated to licensing and brand extension, is hosting Round Table talks with industry experts at the Licensing Expo event, June 13-15, 2023, at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas in partnership with industry association Licensing International.
The full Licensing Expo round table talks lineup includes two days of Expert-Led Round Table discussions with executives from prominent industry associations and businesses.
June 13 and 14, 1:30-2:30 p.m. Visitors must register in advance through the registration platform at www.licensingexpo.com. Space is limited to attend. Participation in the workshops may be selected upon registration. Access to the workshops may be purchased at $75 per session through the registration system, with a 10% discount offered to Licensing International members.
During these sessions, participants can meet with experts in distinct licensing categories and those specialized in providing guidance on entering new geographical markets. Registrants will receive expert advice, insights and supportive conversations surrounding the selected topic to connect and collaborate with like-minded participants in a group. Suitable for all knowledge levels of licensing, the Roundtables offer a great chance to expand professional networks on a personal level.
- NetEase Games Introduces Worlds Untold
- JELLYFISH PICTURES APPOINTS NEW ANIMATION GLOBAL HEAD OF PRODUCTION
- UK SCREEN ALLIANCE CELEBRATES TWO DECADES WITH 20TH ANNIVERSARY GALA DINNER
- RETURN OF THE JUNGLE!
- Sony Pictures Television – Kids Announces the Third and Final Season of ‘Hilda’
- Lexar Announces Big Deals Available Leading up to and on Black Friday with up to 60% off Select Products
- Cooler Master Offers a Global Black Friday Extravaganza of Innovations for the Tech Enthusiast
- ” Wish “