The London International Animation Festival proudly showcases the whole spectrum of creative animation, showing that animation is for everyone…
Founded in 2003, LIAF aims to dispel the popular misconception that animation is just cartoons for kids by screening the broadest possible range of intelligent, entertaining and provocative current films on offer from all around the world as well as retrospectives and specialised sessions from countries and animators who don’t normally elicit such attention.
Our annual 10-day Festival includes gala premieres, retrospectives, Q&A’s with filmmakers, workshops, audience voting, and the Best of the Festival screening. LIAF has grown to become much more than an annual Festival – we are programming more events, tours, screenings and masterclasses all year-round to as many cities and countries that invite us. LIAF strives to be the best, and we do so with a very small, very dedicated staff.
The London International Animation Festival is a member of the Alliance of British Animation Exhibitors, promoting UK talent through curated screenings at home and overseas to increase the visibility and recognition of UK animation talent.
This year LIAF will be held from Nov. 24 to Dec 3. For more information, please check:
- Action Roguelike Game “Skybreakers” Has Been Launched
- Amazon cuts games unit jobs in broader restructuring
- Lexar® Announces Professional CFexpress™ Type A Card SILVER Series and GOLD microSDXC™ UHS-II Card
- Netflix Cuts One-Third Of Feature Animation Division As Part Of Strategic Overhaul
- Moonbug and Spin Master Forge Alliance Across Licensing, Content Production and Media Management
- Wild Child Animation Taps Netflix Alum Joyce Miller
- Ravensburger Brings New Mycelia Deck-Building Game to North America