Legwork Spot Steps Out for L.L. Bean & National Parks
Denver-based creative studio Legwork (www.legworkstudio.com) has created an educational animation for L.L.Bean, premier partner of the National Park Foundation’s Find Your Park/Encuentra Tu Parque Movement, inviting the public to visit the more than 400 national parks throughout the United States.
With Legwork’s animation and direction and L.L.Bean’s script, this project provides a different perspective on an educational message about park accessibility. Inspired by L.L.Bean’s focus on the shared joy of the outdoors and the inclusive message of Find Your Park, Legwork created a fun, informative and contemporary animated video that appeals to both veteran park users as well as those who have never experienced a National Park. The video is a magical illustrative world that demonstrates how accessible our national parks are, many of which are close to folks’ homes, all with the purpose of driving viewers to Findyourpark.com, and of course getting more people into the great outdoors.
For Aaron Ray, Partner and Director of Animation at Legwork, this project presented a perfect opportunity to create public awareness on national parks visitation: “Being in Colorado, we’re lucky to be surrounded by amazing parks, nature, forests, and mountains. We love working with brands that promote this, and love the idea that some people might not be aware of the access they have to nature. This video might make them realize they’re not far away.”
- Dr. Russell Campbell On Returning In-Person To Teach Shader Programming
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent
- STUDIO 100 MEDIA’S ‘MIA AND ME’ MOVIE SET TO HIT BIG SCREENS
- Fingersoft brings Hill Climb Racing 2 to Facebook Gaming
- WOMEN IN MOTION TALKS PRELIMINARY PROGRAM