Just Play Grows in Europe with New U.K. Office
Just Play announced its first European subsidiary, based in the U.K., to support its continued expansion throughout the continent.
The U.K. office and showroom are located in Henley on Thames and Just Play has already begun the process of hiring a team to fast track the company to support business partners and optimize future growth potential.
More announcements regarding this venture are expected to come in the weeks ahead.
The expansion to England comes after Just Play founded new subsidiaries in Australia and New Zealand last year. Over 11 years, the company has also established business hubs in Florida, Pennsylvania, California, Hong Kong, and China.
“We are so pleased to be announcing a pivotal business development for our company and look forward to working with the retail partners and licensors we know, as well as new partners, to optimize our business performance in the UK, Ireland, and EMEA region,” said Just Play co-founder Charlie Emby. “We are thankful to the Flair PLC team, as they have professionally represented our brands over the last five years, and we are grateful to Simon and his team for their hard work.”
“We wish Just Play great success in their new venture, and it has been a pleasure to work with them for the past five years. We will be working closely to ensure a seamless handover of the business and will work to best support the UK trade through the end of 2021,” said Simon Hedge, MD Flair PLC.
- Licensing International Releases Annual Global Licensing Industry Study
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content
- Garfield gets a 2024 release date
- How Sony Pictures Imageworks created a real-time thriller for Netflix’s Love, Death + Robots
- The first Beijing Animation Week has come to an end and Chinese animation is about to open a new century
- FUNKO Hires Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Far East
- Amazon Prime Video to localise in key SE Asia markets