Join the Mother of all Entertainment Content Markets
MIPCOM CANNES – the 38th International Co-Production & Entertainment Content Market – is the world’s greatest gathering of television and media professionals and the most anticipated week in the industry’s global calendar. Every October, decision makers from over 100 countries converge on Cannes, France, the world capital of the red-carpet, to compete for new series, to source international production partnerships and to set the development agenda for 2022 and beyond.
Deals get done through a magical mix of networking events and unlimited planned and serendipitous business opportunities from morning until night, all against the backdrop of the Cannes’ fabled Croisette on France’s Côte d’Azur.
Cannes is the capital of entertainment industry’s red-carpet and home to the most prestigious film, TV and advertising markets and festivals. MIPCOM stages Cannes’s most important gathering of the world’s TV and streaming media companies.
Special features include:
- MIPCOM CANNES Diversify TV Awards
- MIPCOM Women in Global Entertainment Lunch
- MIP Premiere & TV screenings
- MIP Talks & Media Mastermind Keynotes
- MIPCOM Seaview Producers Hub
This year, MIP2022 will be held from Oct 17~Oct 20. For more information, please check:
- The Latest One Piece Film: Red
- Digital technology helps to upgrade supply chain finance market services
- The virtual reality documentary collection “Missing Pictures” is available on December 1st on Oculus App Lab, Steam VR and Viveport
- Viz Media Appoints Boutique Licensing Agency in Europe
- Miko Robot Makes Streaming Debut in New Animated Series
- ARRIVAL OF CHLOÉ CHEVRIER, INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER
- Annihilate waves of demons in HELLBREACH: VEGAS (Coming 2023)
- Germany increases games funding to 70 million euros