Join the Mother of all Entertainment Content Markets
MIPCOM CANNES – the 38th International Co-Production & Entertainment Content Market – is the world’s greatest gathering of television and media professionals and the most anticipated week in the industry’s global calendar. Every October, decision makers from over 100 countries converge on Cannes, France, the world capital of the red-carpet, to compete for new series, to source international production partnerships and to set the development agenda for 2022 and beyond.
Deals get done through a magical mix of networking events and unlimited planned and serendipitous business opportunities from morning until night, all against the backdrop of the Cannes’ fabled Croisette on France’s Côte d’Azur.
Cannes is the capital of entertainment industry’s red-carpet and home to the most prestigious film, TV and advertising markets and festivals. MIPCOM stages Cannes’s most important gathering of the world’s TV and streaming media companies.
Special features include:
- MIPCOM CANNES Diversify TV Awards
- MIPCOM Women in Global Entertainment Lunch
- MIP Premiere & TV screenings
- MIP Talks & Media Mastermind Keynotes
- MIPCOM Seaview Producers Hub
This year, MIP2022 will be held from Oct 17~Oct 20. For more information, please check:
- Annie Awards 2024: Call For Entries Now Open
- BCON tickets are available now!
- Eggy Party Officially Launches In SEA Region Alongside Brand New “Rock and Roll” Seasonal Event
- TTB & ATF Animation Lab & Pitch
- VMware and NVIDIA Unlock Generative AI for Enterprises
- Ubisoft Signs Deal for Streaming Call of Duty and Other Activision Blizzard Games
- Two Truths and a Lie about Deceit 2
- Lost Light Announces Season 7 Updates and North America Firefly Showdown