International Buyers ask for more Arabic content
International Buyers ask for more Arabic content; Synergy produce first ever Arabic Sci Fi Thriller; Cedars Art successfully release Ramadan titles; Facebook partners with CNN for Ramadan; beIN and Abu Dhabi TV announce Ramadan shows
mena.tv is receiving numerous enquiries from broadcasters and streaming platforms outside the Middle East region, mainly enquiring if Arabic content listings are available for their respective territories. Most of their questions relate to rights available, pricing and dubbing/ subtitling.
In the last 48 hours alone we have had requests for:
- Arabic Drama Series: VOD rights for Central Africa
- Arabic Music Videos: VOD rights, North Africa
- Arabic Documentaries: FTA Channel, Worldwide
We always direct these potential buyers to click the big red “ENQUIRE” button against the title they are interested in. Every title on mena.tv has an ENQUIRE button, which allows the buyer to contact the rights holder directly.
mena.tv is inviting all producers and rights holders of high quality Arabic titles to take advantage this rise in international demand, and use mena.tv to reach new buyers and audiences. As previously announced, in effort to support the Content Community during the current crisis, rights holders can list their titles free of charge, and no commission is applied to any sale.
In all the contents required, there includes LITTLE MARYAM STORIES:
Little Maryam tells cheerful and informative stories about challenging situations that little kids sometimes face in their everyday lives. In the first episode she tells her fluffy bunny all about the new Coronavirus – and explains to him why they can’t visit Grandma.
- Tencent Games to Showcase Latest Innovations in Game Development at GDC 2023
- The interest in Swedish game companies increases globally
- Stray Fawn Studio announces publishing branch
- Cyber Group Studios Expands Leadership Team
- Lexar Announces 512GB CFexpress Type-B Card DIAMOND Series
- Simon Philips Joins Global Entertainment Powerhouse Falcon’s Beyond as President
- Paramount Unites Brands for First Global E-Commerce Platform, Paramount Shop
- Nickelodeon’s ‘Together For Good’ initiative urges kids to embrace their individuality