Incredible! bilibili and People’s Daily Established Media Integration Public Welfare Fund
On the morning of September 10, People’s Daily and the National Party Media Information Public Platform officially signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement, jointly launching a Media Integration Public Welfare Fund.
In the future, the two sides will carry out substantive cooperation in the development of positive video industry, incentives of positive content creation, and cultivation of talents creating high-quality content of party media. The fund will also strive to solve the deficiencies of talent cultivation, content incentives, etc. in the process of media integration, thus contributing to Supply-side Structural Reform of positive contents.
- Stage 32 + Netflix Present: Television Pitch Workshop
- Summer Game Fest
- ZEISS CinCraft Mapper Delivers Precise Lens Data for Efficient VFX Workflows
- Dr. Russell Campbell On Returning In-Person To Teach Shader Programming
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent