HieroPlayer is now available for free with a Nuke or NukeX licenseHieroPlayer
Part of the Nuke family of products, HieroPlayer is a desktop tool for editorial and review that allows artists to playback shots or a sequence and compare versions of renders quickly.
With HieroPlayer artists can easily see their work in the context of the VFX timeline. Alongside Nuke Studio, it allows editors, producers, and coordinators to optimise their review workflows by seamlessly sharing timelines for greater visibility and control over projects.
HieroPlayer integrates effortlessly with Nuke and NukeX for greater collaboration across teams whether they use the node graph or the timeline solutions.
Juan Salazar, Senior Product Manager – Timeline & Story, Foundry, comments:
“Foundry’s vision with Nuke has always been to give more control to the compositors. By including HieroPlayer free with maintenance, we are enabling Nuke artists to easily review work and share feedback in the context of the full project, with accurate and consistent color, and the same pipeline-ability you expect from Nuke. ”
With this promotion, a free annual subscription of HieroPlayer is offered to artists holding a Nuke or NukeX license with active maintenance. This will be a fixed-term subscription license, co-termed with the Nuke maintenance.
To learn more about HieroPlayer, and request your license, click here：
- Licensing International Releases Annual Global Licensing Industry Study
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content
- Garfield gets a 2024 release date
- How Sony Pictures Imageworks created a real-time thriller for Netflix’s Love, Death + Robots
- The first Beijing Animation Week has come to an end and Chinese animation is about to open a new century
- FUNKO Hires Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Far East
- Amazon Prime Video to localise in key SE Asia markets