Haven Park Out Now on PC and Nintendo Switch!
Maintain grandmas camping idyll in this wholesome and jolly exploration game.
Make Haven Park your happy place!
Indie publisher Mooneye Studios and developer Fabien Weibel are proud to announce that their first joint wholesome exploration game Haven Park is out now on PC and Nintendo Switch. In Haven Park you inherit your grandma’s old camping grounds and soon find yourself maintaining the park and meeting its whimsical campers to restore the resort to its former glory.
Haven Park is a wholesome single-player exploration and building game that lets you explore its beautiful world freely while taking care of the park and its quirky little campers. Maintain and develop several cozy camps in order to attract even more characters and find out what they need to make their stay the best vacation ever. Soon enough they’ll even start telling you little secrets and legends about the park and send you off on various quests.
There’s a lot to be discovered but do it all at your own pace. Haven Park wants you to relax and enjoy just as much as your campers.
“Haven Park is the first game I developed and I couldn’t be more excited to share it with you! It’s been an incredible journey and I’m thankful for everyone that helped bring it to life”, says solo-dev Fabien Weibel who has been developing Haven Park for just over a year as a means to deal with being in lockdown and avoiding going crazy.
With about 3-4 hours of gameplay in the main story and a lot of fun little side quests Haven Park is perfect to sit back and enjoy a colorful world after a busy day.
Haven Park on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1549550/Haven_Park/
Haven Park on Switch: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/haven-park-switch/
Follow Mooneye Studios on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MooneyeStudios
Follow Fabien Weibel on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FabienWeibel
About Mooneye and Fabien Weibel:
Founded in 2014, Mooneye Studios is a four-person outfit based in Hamburg, Germany. They released their first game Lost Ember in 2019 for PC, PS4 and XBox One and a Switch version in 2020. In 2021 they decided to also support other indie developers utilizing everything they learned publishing Lost Ember and started their publishing label ‘Mooneye Indies’. The first game under that label is Haven Park, brought to life by solo developer Fabien Weibel as his first game.
- Beijing Animation Festival | Global Digital Creations Holdings Limited To Cultivate Metaverse Talents And Advance Together With The Digital Industry
- Talk of the city: the Chinese animation film “Deep Sea” is soon to be released
- China cultivates new competitive advantages in cultural trade
- Spin Master Announces Collaboration with Disney for New Animated ‘Firebuds’ Series
- Scorpion return in Mortal Kombat 2?
- Licensing International Releases Annual Global Licensing Industry Study
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content