“Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3” Temporarily Put Aside
“Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3”
According to foreign media reports, as the director James Gunn was fired, Marvel and Disney are currently putting the production of “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3” aside and reorganizing the project.
Insiders claim that a small team would have been working on the pre-production now, yet it has been disbanded, and these people are free to take over other projects. According to the original plan, the film will start shooting in January next year, with the preparations starting now, and the pre-production stage beginning in fall. However, the director’s withdrawal ruined the entire project completely.
An insider described the shelving as a “reorganization” of the film’s crew as Marvel and Disney are looking for a new filmmaker to create a third one for the series which has already received $1.6 billion box office worldwide.
It is reported that Disney and Marvel will choose filmmakers particularly carefully this time. In addition, some other insiders claim that the director of “Thor: Ragnarök” – Taika Waititi – has recently met with Marvel, but what project they’re talking about is still unknown.
- ZAG Signs Over 30 Licensing Partners in Mexico for ‘Miraculous’
- SUPERPROD Group revitalizes HR policy an appoints Laléh Chloé Sahraï as Head of Recruitment & Talent Development
- Rainbow Six Siege: South Asia Nationals 2022 Coming This Winter
- Kidscreen Summit 2022 Speakers and Attendees Announced
- Try MediaRights Risk Free In A World…
- Intel Names Matt Poirier Senior Vice President of Corporate Development
- The International Animation Film Festival of Meknes (FICAM) in Morocco 2022
- THE SOMMETS DU CINÉMA D’ANIMATION CELEBRATE THEIR 20th EDITION