Go One-On-One Online with Tokyo’s Top Animation Studios!
MIFA Annecy International Animation Film Festival goes online – and the Tokyo Metropolitan Government goes all out – to bring you Japan’s top animation studios!
From June 15 to June 30, experience the newest animation projects from Japan’s leading animation studios – and share your own projects for co-development opportunities! It’s all part of MIFA’s Territory Focus Pitching session, where Tokyo’s leading animation studios explore development deals with you — and unveil their own latest and greatest animated works, including:
- Kanaban Graphics showcasing The Forest Keeper Gustav…
- Picona debuting Samurai Pirates…
- UrumaDelvi introducing Twin Obaké…
- Alunite premiering Dragon Delivery…
- and CinemaLeap spotlighting its much-anticipated VR project, Feather
Make your one-on-one appointment with five trend-setting animation powerhouses…at the MIFA Annecy International Animation Film Festival. The future of your animation project is only a button click away…
- They All Said Present!
- Uppercut releases U-Render 2020.5 for Cinema 4D
- GOQUEST MEDIA ACQUIRES ACCLAIMED MX PLAYER ORIGINALS FOR WORLDWIDE DISTRIBUTION
- Disrupted by Festival and Event cancellations in 2020? ONE is here to help
- Rogue-lite VR Action Game SWORDS of GARGANTUA Celebrates First Anniversary, Launches Lounge and MOD Mode
- TOYOTA GAZOO RACING BECOMES ESPORTS WRC PRESENTING SPONSOR
- AMD COVID-19 HPC Fund to Deliver Supercomputing Clusters to Researchers Combatting COVID-19
- Roskino to Host First Digital Edition of Key Buyers Event