GDC is Coming
Today GDC organizers are excited to announce that a new Summit focused on the art and business of funding game development will be making its debut at GDC 2020 in San Francisco!
This new Game Funding & Investment Summit is aimed at making GDC attendees’ professional lives easier by providing a focal point for discussions of game, project, and company funding.
Featuring speakers and panelists from the venture capital, angel/seed, and project funding areas, this Summit will leave attendees with the knowledge to raise funding and forge partnerships to build your company or game, as well as tips and takeaways for active investors in the space.
The game industry is dynamic, driven by new business models and opportunities, and at the new GDC 2020 Game Funding & Investment Summit you can expect advice on how to capitalize on that to achieve your goals!
Next year GDC 2020 runs from Monday, March 16th through Friday, March 20th. This will be the 34th edition of GDC, and now that registration is officially open, you’ll want to take a look at the (ever-expanding) session schedule and your GDC pass options — register early to lock in the best price.
For more details on GDC 2020 visit the show’s official website:
- ZEISS CinCraft Mapper Delivers Precise Lens Data for Efficient VFX Workflows
- Dr. Russell Campbell On Returning In-Person To Teach Shader Programming
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent
- STUDIO 100 MEDIA’S ‘MIA AND ME’ MOVIE SET TO HIT BIG SCREENS
- Fingersoft brings Hill Climb Racing 2 to Facebook Gaming