GDC 2020 Registration is Now Open!
The Game Developers Conference returns to San Francisco March 16-20, 2020
A Week of Education, Inspiration, and Networking
Expert-led sessions in Core Concepts, Summits, VRDC, and sponsored content.
Identify, contact, and network with exhibitors and GDC attendees through the GDC Connect Meeting Tool.
Industry-leading companies featuring the latest technologies and services at the GDC Expo.
GDC Play & VR Play showcase emerging games and immersive experiences.
Community spaces with curated playable games including the IGF Pavilion, alt.ctrl.GDC, Indie MEGABOOTH, Day of the Devs, Shut Up & Sit Down, Mild Rumpus, and more.
Celebrate excellence at the Annual Game Developers Choice Awards & IGF Awards Ceremony.
Choose an All Access pass to attend your choice of programs throughout the week, including access to view session videos through March 2021 on GDC Vault. GDC also offers a dedicated pass for the Independent Games Summit and an Audio Pass. Please visit GDC for information to register for dedicated passes.
- Identity V Achieves 300 Million Visitors Worldwide
- Cooler Master Raises the Bar with the Q300L V2: Unleashing the Full Potential of mATX Cases
- Gaming’s AI-enabled Future Materializes in Cygnus Enterprises
- InnoGames invites to IGJAM #14
- US Entertainment Enterprise Falcon’s Beyond and China Cultural Commerce Giant K11 Unveil Major Global ‘Retailtainment’ Venture
- ARTE announces its new video game The Merlies
- The Truth Seekers Anonymous’ Guide to Surviving Deceit 2
- Battling the Deep Fake Surge:Reality Defender Keeps it Real