Fresh flowers for all – Pendula Swing: The Complete Journey launches on March 8th
The point & click adventure game set in a fantasy version of the American Roaring 1920s turns premium, gains lovely new features and a release on March 8th, the International Women’s day, to celebrate its heroine, the rich and famous Brialynne
Stockholm, February 14, 2020 – On Valentine’s day, Valiant Game Studio AB wishes everyone a wonderful celebration and announces Pendula Swing: The Complete Journey!
Pendula Swing: The Complete Journey is a premium point & click adventure set in a fantasy version of the American Roaring 1920s. Starring Brialynne Donu Tenúm, the greatest and most celebrated dwarven hero of this world, the game features hundreds of unique characters and quests that unfold how the world evolved after the slaying of goblins and orcs went out of fashion.
Pendula Swing: The Complete Journey celebrates diversity by featuring a variety of relationships and characters, including LGBTQ+ and people with disabilities. Together, they weave a vibrant world inspired by the real Roaring 20s, but with the addition of classic fantasy tropes. The goblins are fighting for their right to vote, magic is frowned upon in favor of the newly invented antibiotics, and dwarven ale is prohibited, just to name a few examples.
The protagonist Brialynne starts off as an old, grumpy lady who wishes nothing more but to be left alone in her solitary retirement. She is also this world’s greatest hero – her home is filled with treasure and some people still celebrate her adventures through imposing statues, books and movies. Since she is already rich and famous, it is up to you to define how Brialynne reacts when, after her famous axe is stolen, she’s forced to interact with the world around her again.
Pendula Swing: The Complete Journey spreads across 7 main areas that reflect iconic 1920s locations such as the Speakeasy, the newly invented Cinema, and the Department Store. Featuring an abundance of quests and options that require at least 7 hours of gametime to discover, this story-rich game allows you to solve a great mystery, date numerous interesting characters, talk to and adopt several pets, enjoy funny word puzzles, and much more.
We picked Valentine’s day in particular for this announcement, because the premium version of Pendula Swing is also filled with heart melting romantic features such as:
- pick and give flowers to people you like
- kiss your dates as many times as you want to – your affection will not go unnoticed
- If you think flowers are passé, you can go for a relaxing fishing session
- …and if love is something you find tiresome, you can always replace it with pets: in Pendula Swing, you may have as many pets as you wish, as long as they want to follow you
Pendula Swing: The Complete Journey will arrive on Steam on March 8, the International Women’s Day, to celebrate Brialynne. The game will cost USD/EUR 16.99, allowing you over 7 hours of adventurous, story-driven gameplay in a glamourous and turbulent 1920s-inspired world populated by elves, dwarves, goblins, orcs and other fantastic creatures besides humans.
As a special Valentine’s gift for our existing fans, all current Pendula Swing installments have a permanently reduced price of USD/EUR 2.75 per episode.
In preparation for this release, we will announce more exciting features – wishlist Pendula Swing: The Complete Journey on Steam, keep an eye on our existing Pendula Swing Steam community hub, or simply follow us on social media to keep up with the news!
About Valiant Game Studio AB
Valiant makes and publishes meaningful games that promote the underrepresented, instil hope and favor the journey. Based in Stockholm, Sweden and led by two lady games industry veterans, Valiant publishes the episodic saga Pendula Swing, the marriage negotiation board game Zestrea and the cozy fairy tale Midvinter.
Source:Valiant Game Studio AB
- FIREFLIES – THE GAME BRINGS VOXEL, ADVENTURE, PUZZLE AND A DEEP NARRATIVE INTO YOUR PC
- BELONG TAKES ARENA TOURNAMENTS ONLINE!
- Cognitive3D and Varjo Partner to Better Measure and Understand Human Behavior in Immersive Environments
- Statement on the COVID-19 pandemic
- Games industry takes on challenges of corona crisis
- WeChat to Participate in COVID-19 Global Hackathon to Support the World Health Organisation
- Tencent Sets Up US$100 Million Global Anti-Pandemic Fund to Support Fight Against COVID-19
- Talk with the Chinese Creative Companies under Covid 19–WuXi Dimension Digital