Free-to-Play Lustful Shores Brings Hordes of Invaders to Nutaku
Nutaku is always expanding its adult gaming platform with new titles every now and then to maintain its crown of the world’s largest adult gaming platform. In keeping in line with its trend of adding new titles, Nutaku has released a brand new tower defense game called Lustful Shores in which players must battle hordes of invaders and try to keep them at bay.
The game features varied terrain and comes with a rich story that features over 30 high-quality animated hentai scenes. Lustful Shores is not the first tower defense game by Nutaku as it joins Booty Slayers and Girls Garrison TD on the platform. The game is set in a mysterious island that is inhabited by hot young women.
Players will need to fight off an insidious warlock called Nakzath on this mysterious planet. The game features over 20 combat maps to explore where the players are able to experience randomly generated side missions and collect daily rewards. As they unlock game-changing talents, players can help sensuous ladies defend their territories from the invaders while satisfying their lustful desires.
Key features of Lustful Shores include:
- 5 chapters of the campaign, each in a different terrain (jungle, desert, snow mountains, etc.)
- 26 story missions
- 30+ high-quality H-Scenes
- 8+ girls to romance
- 20+ combat maps
- 20+ defense towers
- 45+ enemies and bosses
- 10+ powerful spells
If you want to play Lustful Shores right now, simply head over to Nutaku.net and experience the epic tower defense title free of any cost. While you are there, you can also check some of Nutaku’s recent releases of this year such as Vixen Wars, King of Wasteland, My Naughty Tale, Party Villa I, Sakura Apprentice, Booty Slayers, Sacred Sword Sweeties, Custom Order Maid 3D2, Project QT, Cockville and Fap CEO: Men Stream and BoobRun.
- ZEISS CinCraft Mapper Delivers Precise Lens Data for Efficient VFX Workflows
- Dr. Russell Campbell On Returning In-Person To Teach Shader Programming
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent
- STUDIO 100 MEDIA’S ‘MIA AND ME’ MOVIE SET TO HIT BIG SCREENS
- Fingersoft brings Hill Climb Racing 2 to Facebook Gaming