FILMART goes virtual
Continuing to serve as Asia’s leading content marketplace, FILMART is going online this year, providing a virtual content trading and meeting platform for industry players.
WHAT: The HKTDC Hong Kong International Film & TV Market (FILMART), the largest film and television content trading platform in Asia, will be held online this year in view of the COVID-19 outbreak and related international travel restrictions. FILMART Online will help reinvigorate the film industry by giving players the chance to:
Showcase titles and productions – on a dedicated company page targeting buyers.
Connect personally with buyers – through a virtual meeting platform, equipped with high-quality video conferencing and built-in messaging centre.
Stream trailers and videos – with DRM encryption, individual watermark and time-limited screener authorisations – measures designed to safeguard exhibitors’ valuable video assets.
Join seminars, content showcases, business dialogues and events – which will provide updates on the latest market tips, trends and technical know-how crucial for post-pandemic business development.
WHEN: 26-29 August 2020
WHO: Organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC)
WHY: FILMART Online allows industry buyers to gain access to FILMART’s vast database of industry contacts and source content from over 500 exhibitors worldwide, including Mainland China, Korea, Singapore and France. Participants can also enjoy around 2,000 titles and various webinars and content showcases via the online platform. Register now to enjoy an early bird discount.
- Autodesk Joins Open Design Alliance
- 2020 Qingdao Film and Television Expo “Video Platform Inspires New Thinking on Film and Television Culture” Theme Forum
- Open Beta Test Launches September 28 for Frostpoint VR: Proving Grounds with ‘Play to Own’ Campaign
- German games market grows by 27 per cent in the first six months of 2020
- Sweden Game Conference is bringing the gaming industry together
- Rightstrade to Further International Reach as Premier Sponsor of AFM® 2020 ONLINE
- GOQUEST MEDIA SIGNS INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION RIGHTS FOR RATS
- China to release its own animated ‘Kung Fu Mulan’