Film and Project Submissions are Open
In 2019, the Annecy Festival and its Market were attended by 12,300 participants.
In 2020, the Festival will be celebrating its 60th anniversary from 15th to 20th June, in what will be an exceptional edition!
It shall also be placing animation and talents from the African continent in the spotlight.
The countdown has started: to compete in the official selection with your films, or to be selected at the Mifa Pitches with your projects, register now!
Register your films!
Submissions end on 15th February 2020 for the following categories:
- Short Films
- TV Films
- Commissioned Films
- Graduation Films
Submissions end on 15th March 2020 for the Feature Films category and 6th April 2020 for the VR Works.
Contact: Laurent Million, Head of Films & Programming
Do you have an animation film project?
Give yourself the opportunity to be selected, participate in the Mifa Pitches 2020 and find the partners and financial investors you need to carry out your project!
Submissions end on 5th February 2020 for all the following categories:
- Short Films
- Feature Films
- TV Series and Specials
- Digital Experiences
Animation du Monde (this category is open to all formats, but reserved to territories where the animation industry is just emerging – see the list of eligible countries in the regulations)
Please Note: The web series projects can compete in the TV Series and Specials category.
Contact: Géraldine Baché, Head of Projects, Mifa
- Annie Awards 2024: Call For Entries Now Open
- BCON tickets are available now!
- Eggy Party Officially Launches In SEA Region Alongside Brand New “Rock and Roll” Seasonal Event
- TTB & ATF Animation Lab & Pitch
- VMware and NVIDIA Unlock Generative AI for Enterprises
- Ubisoft Signs Deal for Streaming Call of Duty and Other Activision Blizzard Games
- Two Truths and a Lie about Deceit 2
- Lost Light Announces Season 7 Updates and North America Firefly Showdown