Farlanders is Releasing January 17, 2023
Publisher, Crytivo, and lead developer, Andriy Bychkovskyi, are proud to announce the release date of January 17, 2023 for the Martian turn-based city builder, Farlanders.
Players can celebrate by experiencing a brand new, free Farlanders demo on Steam:
Shape the landscape to your colony’s advantage. Place a water drop tile into a canyon and watch the surrounding flat land become fertile. Not enough resources? Create new mineral deposits or simply expand pre-existing ones.
Terraforming tiles have preset shapes, so be careful when configuring where to place them!
Create a viable habitat for your settlers by building water pumps, establishing farms on fertile ground, harnessing the power of the sun, and mining for precious minerals.
The position of each building will provide additional bonuses based on their placement.
Utilize terraforming tools to dig underground and uncover new spaces for expansion, discover more artifacts, and harness rare minerals. The more resources you collect, the more your colonists will prosper.
- FIFTY FIFTY BECOMES A CERTIFIED B CORP
- InnoGames calls for the 9th Global Game Jam
- SUPERPROD becomes the first French studio to deploy a pipeline based on Pixar’s USD technology
- ‘Dune: Part One’ VFX: Behind the Scenes
- How to Create a Power-Efficient Data Center With DPUs
- Analysis of Household Media Consumption Habits Around the World
- AX 2023 Registration Opens!
- Toho International Acquire 50% Ownership in Select Content and Products