EVE Online at 20: Nordic Game interviews Bergur Finnbogason
EVE Online is a community-driven spaceship MMORPG where players can play free, choosing their own path from countless options.
Experience space exploration, immense PvP and PvE battles and a thriving player economy in an ever-expanding sandbox.
Participate in many in-game professions and activities, including war, politics, piracy, trading, and exploration, across 7,000 star systems with hundreds of thousands of other players.
This year EVE Online marks its twentieth anniversary and that calls for celebrations everywhere.
In an interview with Nordic Game, CCP Game’s creative director Bergur Finnbogason tells us how they’re celebrating this milestone:
- Starting March 15, 2024! The 2nd Niigata International Animation Film Festival
- Ninja Kidz: Time Masters Blasts onto Xbox Consoles
- Eastward: Octopia launches on PC and Nintendo Switch
- Voxlands on Steam Next Fest
- COMMAND AN EMPIRE AND CONQUER KINGDOMS IN KINGDOM, DUNGEON, AND HERO
- Dead Man’s Diary Launched for PlayStation 5
- AWAKEN: Astral Blade Demo Receives Huge Update
- CULTURAL LEGENDS SPEED INTO STEAM NEXT FEST WITH ACTION ROGUELIKE, CHAMPION SHIFT