Eau De Plumber & ‘FPS’ Available Exclusively Online For Christmas
BASINGSTOKE, UK – 17 Dec 2020 – GAME, the UK’s largest high street retailer of video games today proudly announced the launch of its first-ever foray into luxury perfumery, with the stunning unisex fragrances Eau De Plumber and FPS (First Person Scent).
Available exclusively at www.GAME.co.uk, and available in time for Christmas, both fragrances have been expertly curated and crafted by some of Basingstoke’s leading perfumers.
The first fragrance, Eau De Plumber has been painstakingly blended with deep, toadstooly undertones, with high tones of peach and daisy. FPS, the grenade-shaped scent can be described as ‘best appreciated from thirty feet away’ and ‘slightly gunpowdery’ and is a celebration of the nation’s love of popular FPS games.
Both scents are extremely limited and priced at £19.99 for a 200ml bottle.
For more information please visit www.game.co.uk or follow GAME on twitter for loads of deals, competitions and news.
- PRODUCTION SESSIONS AND TALKS PROGRAMS AT SIGGRAPH 2022 EMPHASIZES TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES AND THE EVOLUTION OF COMPUTER GRAPHICS TECHNIQUES
- Multichoice wants to increase the skills of television actors in Africa
- CANNESERIES is announcing its next season!
- WildBrain Captures Global Distribution Rights to Harpercollins Productions’ Carmen Sandiego
- Galactic Ruler was officially released on August 3rd 2022
- 360 Demonstrates Core Capabilities
- Special effects ：Warriors of Future
- Assistive Technology Enters the Classroom With Holographic Sign Language Interpreters