Eau De Plumber & ‘FPS’ Available Exclusively Online For Christmas
BASINGSTOKE, UK – 17 Dec 2020 – GAME, the UK’s largest high street retailer of video games today proudly announced the launch of its first-ever foray into luxury perfumery, with the stunning unisex fragrances Eau De Plumber and FPS (First Person Scent).
Available exclusively at www.GAME.co.uk, and available in time for Christmas, both fragrances have been expertly curated and crafted by some of Basingstoke’s leading perfumers.
The first fragrance, Eau De Plumber has been painstakingly blended with deep, toadstooly undertones, with high tones of peach and daisy. FPS, the grenade-shaped scent can be described as ‘best appreciated from thirty feet away’ and ‘slightly gunpowdery’ and is a celebration of the nation’s love of popular FPS games.
Both scents are extremely limited and priced at £19.99 for a 200ml bottle.
For more information please visit www.game.co.uk or follow GAME on twitter for loads of deals, competitions and news.
- Cooler Master Introduces the Qube 500 Flatpack & MasterLiquid Atmos Liquid Cooler
- Annie Awards 2024: Call For Entries Now Open
- BCON tickets are available now!
- Eggy Party Officially Launches In SEA Region Alongside Brand New “Rock and Roll” Seasonal Event
- TTB & ATF Animation Lab & Pitch
- VMware and NVIDIA Unlock Generative AI for Enterprises
- Ubisoft Signs Deal for Streaming Call of Duty and Other Activision Blizzard Games
- Two Truths and a Lie about Deceit 2