Dungeon Dogs captures the heart of dog lovers
At the end of April, PocApp Studios announced that they were working on a new title: Dungeon Dogs. Now, the mobile Idle RPG game is being released on iOs and Android devices which allows you to battle, build, collect and craft all from the comfort of your mobile device.
PocApp Studios has been a part of Sweden Game Arena since the founders studied at the University of Skövde. Since then, they have developed multiple mobile games, for example the succesful game Castle Cats with over five million downloads all over the world. Since their success of Castle Cats, they are now expanding their universe in the form of dogs while still delivering the ultimate collecting experience for their players.
–The whole team has put all of their love and effort into the game and it really shows, says Dilaram Massimova, CEO of PocApp Studios.
Pick up and play
Dungeon Dogs is a mobile Idle RPG game that will be released on iOS and Android devices and utilizes the operating system’s various features to add depth and enrich the gaming experience further.
The game expands on Castle Cat’s award-winning success and gives you proven gameplay mechanics in a completely new environment. With a brand new wonderful story and a whole collection of dog-inspired heroes, Dungeon Dogs aims to capture the hearts of players and dog lovers from the age of 13.
– Dungeon Dogs is the perfect pick up and play game with tried and trusted gameplay mechanics and beautiful artwork that will capture the hearts of gamers young and old, says Dilaram.
Get the game on Google Play Store or at the App Store page.
Sweden Game Arena is Sweden’s largest cluster for start-ups, established companies and the rest of the games industry. Through targeted community events and visibility in the global gaming industry, Sweden Game Arena creates the opportunity for individuals and companies to evolve. Together with the University of Skövde, which has one of Europe’s largest computer game education programs, the industry is expanding through competence and research.
Sweden Game Arena annually organizes the Sweden Game Conference which brings together thousands of people in the industry to take part in current talks, panels and participate in workshops.
Sweden Game Arena is funded by Science Park Skövde, University of Skövde, Skövde Municipality and Region Västra Götaland.
About Sweden Game Arena
Through targeted community events and visibility in the global games industry, Sweden Game Arena creates opportunities for start-ups and established companies to evolve. Together with the University of Skövde, which has one of Europe’s largest com…
Source: Sweden Game Arena
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content
- Garfield gets a 2024 release date
- How Sony Pictures Imageworks created a real-time thriller for Netflix’s Love, Death + Robots
- The first Beijing Animation Week has come to an end and Chinese animation is about to open a new century
- FUNKO Hires Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Far East
- Amazon Prime Video to localise in key SE Asia markets
- Dongbuzhou Incubation Project