DOODLE GOD: EVOLUTION STARTS LIFE ON PLAYSTATION 4
Hold the whole world in your hands with Doodle God: Evolution; now a bundle on PlayStation 4 of Doodle God and Doodle Farm (because every self-respecting God needs a retirement plan)
JoyBits, leading cross-platform publisher and developer, is proud to announce that after successful releases on both Nintendo Switch and Xbox One, the global classic puzzle game, Doodle God: Evolution arrives on PlayStation 4 on Oct 15..
Doodle God: Evolution sees players start out by combining the four elements (air, water, fire & earth) as they set about building their very own civilization. With over 500 unlockable items, players can progress through world-building with some gusto in the preliminary stages. But they will need to have all their creative wits about them to ultimately complete the puzzle — and their world. Not to mention supporting life itself. No pressure then.
– Planet mode allows players to see their planet come alive as they play.
– Mission mode offers new, exciting and challenging puzzles.
– Puzzle mode tasks players with finding that all-important final object.
Doodle God: Evolution is brimming with demanding quests to complete and hundreds of interesting facts and funny, thought-provoking quotes to discover.
Available for purchase on the PlayStation store (priced £10/€10/$10) today, Doodle God: Evolution offers an improved version of the much-loved puzzler Doodle God bundled with Doodle Farm too!
JoyBits Ltd. is a pioneer in the mobile, social and casual gaming space. Founded in 2002, the company has released over 40 games including the multi-platform, award winning, global hit franchise Doodle God, enjoyed in over 100 countries and downloaded over 250,000,000 times since its initial launch.
- Beijing Animation Festival | Global Digital Creations Holdings Limited To Cultivate Metaverse Talents And Advance Together With The Digital Industry
- Talk of the city: the Chinese animation film “Deep Sea” is soon to be released
- China cultivates new competitive advantages in cultural trade
- Spin Master Announces Collaboration with Disney for New Animated ‘Firebuds’ Series
- Scorpion return in Mortal Kombat 2?
- Licensing International Releases Annual Global Licensing Industry Study
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content