CYBER GROUP STUDIOS ANNOUNCES A NEW SLATE OF DEALS WITH KEY PARTNERS WORLDWIDE
FOLLOWING MIPCOM ONLINE AND THE FIRST ONLINE CYBER MEETINGS AND SCREENINGS
CYBER GROUP STUDIOS ANNOUNCES A NEW SLATE OF DEALS
WITH KEY PARTNERS WORLDWIDE
Paris – Monday, December 7th, 2020: Cyber Group Studios, the multi-award-winning company which produces and distributes animated series for kids and families worldwide, has secured a raft of international deals with leading international broadcasters and platforms.
“In these challenging times, we are proud to be working even more closely with our partners around the world. The team has committed to make sure that our programs would get the proper exposure in spite of the absence of physical markets. In this perspective, we are very proud to have launched our first Online Cyber Meetings and Screening with great success!” said Raphaëlle Mathieu, Senior Vice-President Sales, Acquisitions and New Media.
Gigantosaurus, 156 x 11′ HD – 2D – CGI, the multi-award-winning adventure-comedy series produced by Cyber Group Studios, is now available on Netflix and Disney +, while currently airing its 1st season throughout 2020 on major international networks, such as Disney Junior worldwide, Rai in Italy, CCTV in China, Tiny Pop in the UK, Super RTL in Germany, SRC in Canada, SVT in Sweden and many others.
While seasons 2 and 3 are already in production simultaneously, the first season of the series continues its international expansion, as it has been acquired by:
- CHANNEL 5 (Singapore)
- DR TV (Denmark)
- KAN (Israel)
- KNOWLEDGE NETWORK (English-speaking Canada)
- PTS (Taiwan)
- RTVE (Spain)
- RTS (Switzerland)
- TV AZTECA (Mexico)
- TVP (Poland)
- SVT (Sweden)
- STAR CHANNEL (Greece)
We are also happy to announce that 50/50 Heroes, the brand-new bold and hilarious series of 52 x 11’ episodes produced by Cyber Group Studios and commissioned by pubcaster France Télévisions is currently in production and has been pre-acquired by major broadcaster The Walt Disney Company (Germany and Eastern Europe).
In addition, Cyber Group Studios announces the signature of significant deals in the following territories:
In North America
- HITN/EDYE (USA) acquired Leo the Wildlife Ranger and Mia
- DHXTV (Canada English) acquired Sadie Sparks
- TELEQUEBEC acquired DRONERS
In Latin America
- EBC TV BRAZIL (Brazil) has acquired The Pirates Next Door, Mirette Investigates and Zou season 2
- CANAL ONCE (Mexico) picked Mirette Investigates & The Pirates Next Door
- SENAL COLOMBIA (Colombia) renewed another season of Zou
- TVP (Poland) – Along with Gigantosaurus season 1, TVP picked up the series Tom Sawyer and Zorro: The Chronicles
- TG4 (Ireland) has acquired Taffy season 1 and Sadie Sparks
- DISCOVERY ITALY has acquired Ernest and Rebecca
- Channel 5 (Singapore) – In addition to Gigantosaurus season 1, Mediacorp group also acquired Zou season 3, Mini Ninjas season 2 and Mirette Investigates for Channel 5
- True Visions (Thailand) picked up Zak Jinks & Leo the Wildlife Ranger
In the Middle East
Several package deals were closed with major broadcasters in the United Arab Emirates:
- MBC Shahid
- Kan (Israel) has acquired Sadie Sparks in addition to Gigantosaurus
About Cyber Group Studios:
Cyber Group Studios is a leading producer and distributor of animated series and a developer of global entertainment brands for children and families worldwide.
Founded in 2005 and employing around 150 people, the company has set its headquarters in Paris, two production studios in Paris and Roubaix (France), an office in Los Angeles (USA) and strategic partnerships in Russia and China.
The company’s mission is to produce safe and entertaining content for children around the world. The team has a passion for telling great stories leveraged by a strong creative identity, a diversity of animation styles (2d, CG, mix 2d/CG and CG/live action, real-time animation) and powerful music. To immerse the viewers in the emotion of its shows, the company works with top creative international talent and develops innovative technology.
Cyber Group Studios develops its content for television, digital platforms, feature films and direct-to-consumers (home entertainment, interactive games, consumer products).
The company sells the media distribution rights of its own and third-party programs, localized in 30+ languages into more than 160 countries. Its distribution partners include TV broadcasters, VoD streaming platforms and home entertainment companies.
The dedication of its team for creating content resonating with kids and families worldwide has earned Cyber Group Studios multiple international awards.
- The 2023 Greater Bay Area Science Forum was held in Guangzhou
- An Encounter of All Things Beautiful: The Cinematic Reboot of the Timeless Classic “Castle In The Sky”
- Sony & Warner Bros. Discovery Extend CEE Content Deal
- Tokyo Brings 2 Superb Animated Series to MIFA2023!
- Kanaban Graphics Comes to MIFA with Two Beautiful Animated Series for Kids!
- New Episodes of ‘Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series’ Coming Soon to Netflix in the U.S.
- Eggy Party’s Workshop Creation & Social Media Contest Invites Online Creators To Show Their Talents
- Mise-En-Scene Company (MSC) sets U.S. Domestic theatrical for The Magnificent Meyersons