Cuphead Announces New Partners
Cuphead Announces New Partners, Agents, Merch and More Ahead of New ‘The Cuphead Show!’ Episodes
The gaming franchise Cuphead is having a breakout year in the licensing space, and has now announced new deals in its rapidly expanding portfolio.
The game has already inspired the hit series The Cuphead Show, which will be dropping new episodes in August. Now, the game from Studio MDHR is working with its licensing and entertainment partner King Features on a wide range of new projects.
New merchandise is also in development. Launches for “The Cuphead Show!” include a second curated collection of pins and tees from iam8bit, more Jade City Foods hot sauce flavors, and new apparel, home goods and giftware from Forbidden Planet in U.K./Eire.
Additionally, there will be two new book titles from Random House Children’s Books based on “The Cuphead Show!” episodes, “Sweet Temptation” (Little Golden Book) and “The Piano Lesson” and an apparel collection available via Amazon.
“The past year has been monumental for the Cuphead brand, with the debut of The Cuphead Show! on Netflix, the Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course game expansion, and many new exciting partnerships capturing the attention of people around the world,” said Carla Silva, VP/GM, global head of licensing, King Features. “It’s exciting to see the brand’s continuous growth with the help of our partners who create engaging and thrilling product experiences for fans that share the adventurous spirit of the Cuphead characters. We are looking forward to the second drop of episodes and hope fans tune in to social for tonight’s special event.”
- Genshin Impact anime project with ufotable announced
- The path to sustainable animation with Mush-Mush & the Mushables
- CAKE PARTNERS WITH FEMALE-LED STUDIO KUKUA ON YOUTUBE HIT SUPER SEMA
- The Last Worker
- Shin Ultra Fight morphs 70s-style monster suits with real-time tools
- Add-in board unit sales experience a significant correction from Q1, yet still see growth year over
- Venice Film Fest’s VR Section Rebrands As Venice Immersive
- Is the game “Sheep A Sheep” playable?