Crytivo brings RPGs to the Stone Age in 2020
San Diego, California – April 27th, 2020— Indie game publisher Crytivo today announced Roots of Pacha, a co-op RPG, life, and farming simulator set during the Stone Age. Currently in development at California-based studio Soda Den, Roots of Pacha allows players to team up with friends and build an agricultural village from the ground up.
After roaming the prehistoric world, it’s time to settle down and build a village to stand for generations. Join with friends to develop technology, discover plants to farm, harvest crops, befriend and domesticate animals, and create a thriving stone age community. Find love, nurture relationships, and grow your community—and then celebrate and honor nature in glorious festivals.
Roots of Pacha is currently slated for an early 2021 release.
Crytivo will be launching a closed alpha test via their Discord server [www.crytivo.com/discord] prior to the game’s launch.
About Roots of Pacha
Prehistoric ride sharing! Ride animals with your friends!
- Explore and build in an ancient world. A fertile, vibrant world awaits! Fish in streams and rivers, discover unique flora and fauna, and mine the darkest caves for resources.
- Grow and harvest. Start your own farming revolution and invent the tools and techniques to build a prosperous village from nothing.
- Join the clan. Work with the community, develop friendships, and even find love!
- Grow your village. Help villagers develop ideas and discover new farming and crafting technology. Construct buildings, invite others into the clan, and transform your settlement into an agricultural marvel.
- Play with friends. Invite up to 3 friends to join your village. Live with them (or keep your distance), share talents and resources, and celebrate festivals, where each player can contribute to communal dinners or compete in fishing contests!
How about taking your wolves out for an adventure?
Release date & platforms
Name: Roots of Pacha
Release Date: Q1 2021
Platforms: PC | Xbox | PS | Switch
Developer: Soda Den
Steam Page: Link
- Tencent Games to Showcase Latest Innovations in Game Development at GDC 2023
- The interest in Swedish game companies increases globally
- Stray Fawn Studio announces publishing branch
- Cyber Group Studios Expands Leadership Team
- Lexar Announces 512GB CFexpress Type-B Card DIAMOND Series
- Simon Philips Joins Global Entertainment Powerhouse Falcon’s Beyond as President
- Paramount Unites Brands for First Global E-Commerce Platform, Paramount Shop
- Nickelodeon’s ‘Together For Good’ initiative urges kids to embrace their individuality