CICF and AGF 2022
The 2022 China International Cartoon Festival (hereinafter referred to as CICF EXPO) has been scheduled, and will launch a series of wonderful animation and game activities in Guangzhou Poly World Trade Expo from October 2 to October 5, bringing the “Animation Golden Week” to the animation and game fans.
At the end of 2020, CICF and AGF (Animation & Game Festival)were listed in the key projects of the “Guangdong Provincial Action Plan for Digital Creativity of Strategic Emerging Industrial Cluster (2020-2025)”. As a cooperated project to explore the international market and deepen exchanges, after more than ten years of development, CICF AGF has gathered more than 2,000 exhibitors at home and abroad, promoted industrial transactions of more than 60 billion yuan, and has become the largest comprehensive animation and game exhibition in China.
CICF EXPO in 2022 will continue to and AGF Asian game fair with exhibition area of 65000 square meters and multiple zones with theme. It will gather hundreds of famous brands at home and abroad, including animation comics, e-sports, literature and art, film and television entertainment, etc.. It also sets an activity zone including the original design with Chinese concept to enrich the exhibition experience., The organizing committee of AGF will co-operate with the metaspace platforms nationalwide to plan the digital collection in animation and game which can be consumable and launch the first digital collection based on game animation and culture and art.
- AFM2023 starts to register now
- POP MART Announces Opening of First Permanent US Store at American Dream Mall in NJ
- Cooler Master has announced the GX II Gold series of power supply units
- 80TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE D-DAY LANDINGS
- Cooler Master Launches CMODX.com
- Metaverse Industrial Innovation and Development Three-Year Action Plan (2023-2025)
- “Backkom Bear: Mars Mission” premieres on 9/28
- Veteran industry executive, Kevin Suh, building global LBE strategy for WildBrain CPLG