CGGE Attended 22nd DigiCon6 ASIA Awards-Hong Kong
Recognition of Hong Kong’s Excellent Digital Works with Promoting Exchange
The Hong Kong Digital Entertainment Association (HKDEA) has been co-organize Hong Kong’s reginal contents of the “DigiCon6 ASIA Awards”(DigiCon6 ASIA Awards-Hong Kong” )with Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. (TBS)for years, with a view to identify and support potential creative talents in Hong Kong by promoting and giving recognition to their creative digital contents. Sponsored by Create Hong Kong of the Government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR Government) of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. HKDEA organized the Awards Presentation Ceremony of the 22nd DigiCon6 ASIA Awards-Hong Kong on 16 April 2021 in Premiere Elements, to give recognition to the excellent digital created by Hong Kong talents. Dr. Chan Pak Li, Bernarad, JP, Under Scretary for Commerce and Economics Development of HKSAR Government to be the Guest of Honor to present Regional Gold Award. Mr. Gabriel Pang, Chairmen of HKDEA, Ms. Jersey YUEN, Assistant Head of CreateHK and Mr. Adam Wong Sau Ping, Film Director, also joined the ceremony. On the same occasion, Mr. Raman Hui, “The Father of Shrek”, delivered a video message to Hong Kong animators followed by a screening of the Gold Awqrd of the 22nd DigiCon6 ASIA Awards-Hong Kong after ceremony. Mr. Raymond Noeh, the founder and President of CG Global Entertainment LTD was also invited to the ceremony.
As Asia’s foremost animation short film competition, the DigiCon6 ASIA Awards is a prestigious annual digital content competition in various participating Asican regions. This year, under COVID-19 pandemic situation, the competition still attracted more than 1200 application from Asia. The Regional Gold Award Winners of all participating countries/regions were nominated to further compete for the highest awards in the Grand Final. Tis years’s Hong Kong contestants won the Grand Prize and the Silver Awards in the DigCon6 ASIA after compete against other 15 countries’ works. Hong Kong contestants was awarded with the grand Prize again after last year’s DigiCon6 Asia Awards. ‘
- Beijing Animation Festival | Global Digital Creations Holdings Limited To Cultivate Metaverse Talents And Advance Together With The Digital Industry
- Talk of the city: the Chinese animation film “Deep Sea” is soon to be released
- China cultivates new competitive advantages in cultural trade
- Spin Master Announces Collaboration with Disney for New Animated ‘Firebuds’ Series
- Scorpion return in Mortal Kombat 2?
- Licensing International Releases Annual Global Licensing Industry Study
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content