Canda’s Corus launched Teletoon+ family streaming service on September 1
Corus Entertainment launched a new kid-focused streaming platform, Teletoon+, which will host a bevy of animated content.
Nick+, Corus’ previous kids and family streaming service, will transition to Teletoon+ on this date. The new Teletoon+ platform will then offer “thousands” of hours of kid-friendly programming, including Batman: The Animated Series, Teen Titans Go!, DC Super Hero Girls, Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? and Looney Tunes Cartoons.
The streamer will have a significant number of Warner Bros. series available at launch including DC Animated Universe series such as Teen Titans Go!, Batman: The Animated Series, and DC Super Hero Girls. It will also host the new Looney Tunes Cartoons, Animaniacs, Scooby Doo and Guess Who?, Craig of the Creek, Powerpuff Girls, We Baby Bears, Adventure Time, Jellystone!,, among other series. HBO Max is not available in Canada, thus making Teletoon+ the de facto home for WB/Cartoon Network content.
Corus Entertainment executive vp, broadcast networks, Troy Reeb said in a release: “Corus is expanding our streaming strategy to reach and engage audiences, and the new Teletoon+ leverages our deep relationships with studio partners to bring the world’s best kids’ content to Canadian families. Teletoon is a Corus-owned, Canadian brand that already resonates with families as a beloved place to find their favorite cartoons. This exciting extension of Teletoon+ will provide a much larger and differentiated offering of premium kids’ content – all on-demand, and all on one platform.”
- The Latest One Piece Film: Red
- Digital technology helps to upgrade supply chain finance market services
- The virtual reality documentary collection “Missing Pictures” is available on December 1st on Oculus App Lab, Steam VR and Viveport
- Viz Media Appoints Boutique Licensing Agency in Europe
- Miko Robot Makes Streaming Debut in New Animated Series
- ARRIVAL OF CHLOÉ CHEVRIER, INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER
- Annihilate waves of demons in HELLBREACH: VEGAS (Coming 2023)
- Germany increases games funding to 70 million euros